Covid 19 Policy
A Letter From Our Founder
Dear Friends and Guests of Nurse Neke's Coconut Cakes, LLC,
These are certainly unprecedented times for everyone, through it all, our primary concern will always be the health and safety of our staff and customers. As challenging as these days are for everyone, our goal at Nurse Neke's Coconut Cakes is to continue to make our customers smile, bring joy, and sense of normalcy to their day, safely as we navigate through this ever evolving situation.
At Nurse Neke's Coconut Cakes we have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary steps below:
1. We continue to practice social distancing, and wear masks at all times including during deliveries.
2. We continue to make proper hand washing a priority, and continue to wear fresh gloves when baking our cakes.
3. We have increased frequency of cleanliness and sanitization procedures.
4. Temperatures are checked prior to the start of the day, and upon arrival to the commercial kitchen.
5. We encourage a no contact delivery to provide an alternative and safe way for you, your family or business to continue to find comfort and joy in celebrating those most important to you. You will be notified when your delivery is on it's way, we encourage our customers to place a stool or small table outside their door. (We do not encourage sitting food products on the ground).
We will continue to follow the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local governments, and public health agencies. We are all in this together, and we know that there will be better days ahead.
Thank you, and please feel free to contact us on the chat feature located on our page if you have any questions or concerns.
Nekole St Juste